Fiberglass OWS – UL Listed
The UL 2215 model is a premium performance oil/water separator. The UL 2215 model meets not only basic construction requirements for the holding vessel but has undergone PERFORMANCE TESTING of the actual OWS product line under simulated operating conditions. Our UL model takes separators to a new performance level. The systems are designed for continuous flow which is a significant distinction when comparing oil/water separator products.
UL separator sizes range from 500 – 40,000 gallons based on flow rate and coalescer pack count. Only a small sample of the UL model separator drawings are available for download. If you would like more information on UL listed separators or need a UL tank model currently unavailable on the website contact a CSI representative.
- Removes free floating oils and settleable solids for oil/water mixtures to achieve an effluent quality not to exceed 10 ppm (mg/L) of free hydrocarbons.
- Removes free oil droplets required to achieve 10 ppm effluent quality.
- Includes a 30-year internal and external corrosion warranty.
- Includes a 30-year structural warranty when installed according to CSI installation instructions.
- Carries a one-year workmanship and materials warranty on internal separator components and coalescer plates, supports, etc.
All CSI Oil/Water Separator Tanks are designed and tested in accordance with the following criteria:
- Stokes law
- The API manual on disposal of refinery wastes
- API bulletin no. 1630 first edition
- API bulletin no. 421
- EPA Test Methods 413.1 & 413.2
- US Coast Guard 46CFR 162.050
State-of-the-art enhanced oleophilic coalescers are positioned in a cross-flow configuration, a technically advanced design. Coalescer plates are removable for ease of maintenance.