Fiberglass OWS – CSI-10
Our performance-proven fiberglass underground storage tank provides the base for our fiberglass underground oil/water separators.
Specifically designed to remove hydrocarbons with a specific gravity between 0.68 and 0.95, The CSI-10 model is design-tested and performance-rated. The model number (CSI-10) indicates an effluent quality of (10) parts per million.
- Removes free floating oils and settleable solids for oil/water mixtures to achieve an effluent quality not to exceed 10 ppm (mg/L) of free hydrocarbons.
- Removes free oil droplets required to achieve 10 ppm effluent quality.
- Includes a 30-year internal and external corrosion warranty.
- Includes a 30-year structural warranty when installed according to CSI installation instructions.
- Carries a one-year workmanship and materials warranty on internal separator components and coalescer plates, supports, etc.
All CSI Oil/Water Separator Tanks are designed and tested in accordance with the following criteria:
- Stokes law
- The API manual on disposal of refinery wastes
- API bulletin no. 1630 first edition
- API bulletin no. 421
- EPA Test Methods 413.1 & 413.2
- US Coast Guard 46CFR 162.050
State-of-the-art enhanced oleophilic coalescers are intricately positioned to take advantage of this technically advanced design. Coalescer plates are removable for ease of maintenance.