Compartment Tank Upgrade
As the fuel storage market continues to evolve, capacity continues to expand. The typical site used to store 10,000 – 20,000 gallons but now average c-stores are being designed with 40,000 – 60,000 gallons using fiberglass tanks with multiple compartments in each. This gives the site owner the flexibility to offer a combination of fuels and fluids including diesel, additives, biofuels, even DEF (diesel exhaust fluid).
UPGRADING EXISTING TANKS
Replacing tanks is a significant investment not only in direct expense but also in dispenser downtime. Containment Solutions Services offers an in situ Compartment Tank Upgrade for existing underground tanks. Our highly trained staff will enter the buried tank and fabricate a bulkhead separating one
compartment into two, or three, or more. Modifying existing tanks can expand the available product offering for a fraction of the cost of tank replacement. The new multi functional tank will be operational in a few days and compartmentalizing an existing CSI fiberglass tank will not affect the tank warranty.
Any fiberglass tank can be upgraded with a bulkhead even competitor tanks. The existing tank warranty will still dictate the fuel compatibility for the tank itself but the bulkhead is fully compatible with all fuels approved for use in a CSI tank.
MULTI COMPARTMENT UPGRADE ADVANTAGES:
• Eliminates costly tank replacement and downtime
• Compatible with all fuels in the standard tank warranty including ethanol blends and ULSD
• Fully utilize storage area to maximize profitability
• Single and double-wall bulkhead models available
• Service can be added to any fiberglass storage tank, even competitor tanks
• Trained & certified CSI employees assemble bulkheads in situ