MOUNT UNION, PA – FLOOR SUPERVISOR/PRODUCTION SCHEDULER
ABOUT CONTAINMENT SOLUTIONS
Containment Solutions, Inc., headquartered in Conroe Texas, is a leading manufacturer of underground fiberglass and aboveground steel storage tanks in the petroleum and water markets.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Containment Solutions is seeking a full time Floor Supervisor/Production Scheduler in our Mt. Union PA facility. The successful candidate will assist in a variety of duties and responsibilities in the manufacturing of fiberglass underground storage tanks.
FLOOR SUPERVISOR DUTIES;
1. Directs the efforts of the production staff to produce quality products in the most efficient manner.
2. Supervises, trains, and evaluates the production staff to ensure quality products are produced according to specifications while maintaining a safe work environment.
3. Monitors production process to ensure labor and material efficiency, inputs results of daily production into accounting software system.
4. Monitors products on a daily basis to ensure quality products are produced.
5. Implements and communicates plant procedures and policies to help provide a positive work environment.
6. Assists in establishing safety policies and procedures and ensures they are adhered to.
7. Provides emergency response to accidents to ensure they are handled in a safe, expedient, and legal manner.
PRODUCTION SCHEDULER DUTIES:
1. Schedule and coordinate the production of all underground tanks, tank parts, and accessories for the Mount Union facility.
2. Establish production requirements in accordance with the order receipts and inventory requirements.
3. Schedules production of complex product lines, utilizing current and historical data to develop production plan for tank manufacturing.
4. Maintains accurate inventory of tanks, finished accessory products and advises Purchasing Supervisor of any special items to be ordered to meet customer needs.
5. Arranges the return or disposition of rejected receipts, obsolete, damaged, or surplus items.
6. Directs and controls the process of purchase orders and debit memos.
7. Process freight claims to ensure responsible party is notified and assessed with any damages.
8. Interacts with customers, outside sales, inside sales, sales management, engineering and manufacturing personnel to accomplish duties.
9. Vacation relief for the Shipping Supervisor.
1. Bachelor Degree or equivalent professional experience.
2. 3-years Production Scheduling experience.
3. General knowledge of product line manufacturing process.
4. Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
5. Union shop experienced a plus
6. MS Office.
Please email your resume and cover letter to the attention of the HR Department at email@example.com.