Mid-Atlantic Sales Manager
Location: Philadelphia Metropolitan Area / Mid-Atlantic Territory
Employer Profile Description:
Established in 1995, CSI’s parent company Denali, Inc. purchased the assets of the underground tank division from Owens Corning, Containment Solutions, Inc. (CSI) headquartered in Conroe Texas, manufactures underground fiberglass and aboveground steel tanks for the petroleum and wastewater markets. Additional fiberglass manufacturing locations include CA and PA with steel subcontracting facilities in IN and NE.
Containment Solutions is seeking a Mid-Atlantic Sales Manager to generate profitable sales growth for fiberglass and steel products in the mid-Atlantic territory. This position will be responsible for executing the customer sales strategy within the following states (Maryland, Northern Virginia, Delaware, District of Columbia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Western Upstate New York).
The Mid-Atlantic Sales Manager is responsible for establishing new accounts, maximizing profitability and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years of experience in industrial / municipal sales.
- Thorough knowledge of product capabilities and which components work in connection with product line.
- Understanding of environmental regulations, local, state and federal codes.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and leadership skills in dealing with all levels of employees and customers.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Requires good organizational and computer skills to prepare presentations, maintain customer files, prepare management reports and maintain accurate records.
- Selects, develops, motivates and evaluates the sales staff to provide a quality sales and service team and ensure customer accounts are handled properly.
- Establishes and maintains a good working relationship with customers by providing technical assistance, entertaining and frequent personal contact with customer’s upper-level management.
- Assists Sales & Service Representatives in preparing proposals and making presentations to customers to solicit sales of CSI products and services.
- Provides technical guidance and sales support whenever necessary.
- Prepares forecast and budget for region and monitors progress on a regular basis.
- Stays abreast of competitor’s products and services and assists in developing market and pricing strategy.
- Assists Sales and Service Representatives in preparing job specifications and in making presentations to various industrial, governmental and code officials.
- Salary plus Sales Incentive Program.
- Car Allowance
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance.
- 401K Investment Plan.
- Flexible Spending Account.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to the attention of HR at firstname.lastname@example.org